Campion Capital Careers
We are looking for an enthusiastic, bright individual to join an entrepreneurial team in the evolving world of specialist investment management.
Campion Capital is an employee-owned UK private limited company. The firm has 12 employees, 7 based in the UK (London), 3 in Madrid and 2 based in the US
We are looking to hire a recent graduate to be based in our London office. The role would entail supporting the sales team and assisting with the day to day running of the business. We continue to expand the geographical reach of our business so an additional European language would be considered an advantage.
Campion Capital is a third-party fund marketing firm. We raise capital for a range of boutique investment funds from institutional investors around the globe. The allocators of capital are pension funds, consultants, foundations, endowments, multi-family offices, global private banks, and wealth management firms.
- Strong communication skills
- Reasonable level of experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite of apps (Word, Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum)
- Well turned out
- Basic understanding of finance, business and investment
- Enthusiastic & flexible attitude to work
- Research & analysis
- Lead generation
- Marketing material production
- Data input
- General office management tasks
- Management of Client Relationship Management system
- Multilingual (German or Italian) would be considered an advantage
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, increasing by one per year to 30 after 5 years service’.
- 2 B Corp Volunteering Days
- Discretionary bonus
- Full health and travel insurance
- Company phone
- Life insurance